Friday, June 29, 2012

Kate is Cruisin on!

See what I did there? I used Tom's last name and I made it a verb. Pretty brilliant if you ask me.

It looks like Katie Holmes is getting tired of plowing Tommy in the arse with the strap on and has decided to move on. Which means, she back on the market.  More likely to be seen in the "damaged canned good" section rather than high priced imported section - she's seen some better days. Im not saying she's got wear and tear on her.  Im saying she's probably seen and done some shit that would make Joanna Angel blush. Im talking some freaky MMMMMonMMMM shit. Shit that would make even the freaky (like moi) cringe and consider a life of purity.

I have nothing to back this up. Im basing all of this solely on the fact that anyone that takes care of them selves that much, probably made a deal with the devil. He probably has to do some sadistic shit to keep up his end of the  bargain. Like take on 3 dudes at once while Katie pours goats blood while all 3 are inside up him. I dont know....Im going off the dome here.


Anyways....Katie Holmes is free of the kinky/freaky shit that Tommy has subjected her to the last 7 years and Im happy for her.

Hey Katie if you're reading this - come over and watch dogs eat peanut butter out of my ass. Im sure it still won't hold a candle to what you seen. Sorry girl.

No comments: